* Official language: All presentations must be in English
Oral Presentation Guideline
- Allowable presentation file format: Microsoft Office Power Point (.ppt, .pptx) or Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
Oral Presentation Material Submission
- All presenters are requested to submit their presentation materials to our staff stationed at the session room to make sure fonts, images and audio/video clips appear properly.
- Please bring your presentation files on a USB drive to the session room and upload the file to the computer with the help of staff from each session room.
- It is recommended you to submit the file at least one day before your presentation to avoid congestion.
Allocated Oral Presentation Time
- Please check your presentation schedule and session code on the website.
- It is important that you arrive at your session room at least 15 minutes before the start of session to make sure that everything is prepared for your presentation.
- The order of presentation is subject to change when one or more presenters of your session do not show up.
- According to the presentation type, the allocated presentation time is different. Please refer to the time standard below;
- Keynote speaker presentation: 30 min. including Q&A
- Invited speaker presentation: (The presentation time vary depending on the sessions. Please check your schedule.)
- Oral presentation: 20 min. including Q&A
- Poster presentation: 2 hours
- Presenters will be able to control their presentation slides by using a keyboard, mouse or wireless remote pointer at the podium.
- Presenters will not be allowed to use personal laptops to avoid problems with computer-projector compatibility.
- There will be our staff stationed in each session room to assist with any technical issues.
Poster Presentation Regulation
- Poster session will be held on 11(Thu) April at the lobby in front of the room 202 from 14:00 to 16:00.
- Posters should be affixed and removed by the presenters themselves in time.
- Each poster should be allocated on a poster board corresponding to its poster number.
- Presenters are asked to stand at the designated position for discussion of your work.
Installation & Removal Information
Poster Presentation Preparation
- Each poster should be affixed on a poster board corresponding to its poster number.
- The poster title, author(s)’s name(s) and affiliation(s) should appear on the top.
- The size of the poster board is 1m (width) X 2.5m (height).
The poster has to fit within the specified board size (90 cm (width) X 150 cm (height)).
- Hand written posters are not accepted.
- All text of poster should be printed in a font large enough to be read comfortably from a distance of 1m. For legibility, a minimum font size of 28 points and a maximum of 600 words are strongly recommended.
- The content should be understandable without oral explanation. Using formulas, graphs and pictures will facilitate the understanding for attendees.
- Presenters are asked to stand at your poster for discussion of your work during your assigned presentation time.
- A poster printed on one large sheet is encouraged. Posters should be made of paper, fabric or cardboard. Heavy board materials may be difficult to get positioned on the poster board.
- Posters should be affixed to the poster boards using pins or sticky tape or double-side tape. Our staff will provide supplies on-site.
- Posters left in the poster board after 19:00 may be discarded.